WAHM Naps

Monday, September 29, 2008

wow i have been bad!






ok so i have been REALLY bad at this blog thing LOL






I have been very busy with the site, harleys business has taken a new turn and joels birthday. Kelly and I have finished the new pattern and will be sewing up a storm releaseing it as snappible fitteds, cotton fitteds and AIO's. I have made a few customs the last few weeks including some sneaky ones :)






heres some customs




This blue Ashton one was a sneaky one that she didnt know she was getting, shes yet to receive it i think as i have heard from her yet :)

1 comments:

Missy on October 2, 2008 at 6:00 PM said...

you sneaky sneaky girl!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I have a birthday party to go to on Sunday and he will be there in his custom and baby legs!
Thanks so much hun!!

 

My Blog List

Term of Use

The Life of a Bizy Bee Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino